Forum - View topic
NEWS: 2014 Naruto Movie Titled 'The Last,' Slated for December 6


Goto page 1, 2  Next

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Stark700



Joined: 30 Jan 2012
Posts: 11563
Location: Earth
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 2:16 am Reply with quote
A new DBZ movie announced a few days ago and now a Naruto movie. Hmm.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Agent355



Joined: 12 Dec 2008
Posts: 4688
Location: Crackberry in hand, thumbs at the ready...
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 3:26 am Reply with quote
^Crossover? Razz

So, will this be the "official" end of the story, or a time fast-foward filler adventure? They already did a time rewind movie, and an alternate present movie, so they're due for a future set movie. Maybe it'll have Giant Robots!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
GATSU



Joined: 03 Jan 2002
Posts: 14510
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 3:28 am Reply with quote
Agent: It's probably a misleading title.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
leatherhead333



Joined: 15 Aug 2013
Posts: 1187
Location: Kansas
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 4:44 am Reply with quote
Well Kishi DID create a robotic naruto that can turn into a giant gundam nine tails for the new storm game. Can't be a coincidence Laughing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ETX



Joined: 27 Jun 2014
Posts: 302
Location: England
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 5:56 am Reply with quote
Stark700 wrote:
A new DBZ movie announced a few days ago and now a Naruto movie. Hmm.

This movie was announced 2 years ago, so it's been a long time coming. The fact that we haven't gotten any info on the movie leads me to think it's going to be a prologue of the series ending especially with the new Naruto design.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Beatdigga



Joined: 26 Oct 2003
Posts: 3006
Location: Here!
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 7:12 am Reply with quote
The last?

So the last movie, meaning it's ending soon?

Or is Kishimoto, after making his take on For The Man Who Has Everything, going to do "Whatever happened to the Man of Tomorrow?"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
BrainBlow



Joined: 22 Apr 2013
Posts: 335
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 7:27 am Reply with quote
*sigh*
And here I thought they were going to announce a definite ending date for the manga or something. This last arc has started to drag.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Hiro94



Joined: 21 Sep 2009
Posts: 298
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 8:56 am Reply with quote
The ending has been annoucned. It was leaked yesterday it's supposed to end in october Ann just hasn't reported it yet
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Tenbyakugon



Joined: 11 Jan 2012
Posts: 712
Location: Michigan, United States
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 9:16 am Reply with quote
Hiro94 wrote:
The ending has been annoucned. It was leaked yesterday it's supposed to end in october Ann just hasn't reported it yet


Source?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message My Anime My Manga
Hiro94



Joined: 21 Sep 2009
Posts: 298
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 9:43 am Reply with quote
Tenbyakugon wrote:
Hiro94 wrote:
The ending has been annoucned. It was leaked yesterday it's supposed to end in october Ann just hasn't reported it yet


Source?
Wait nevermind i just went back and looked. Apparently someone mistranslated the final movie news article with the one i saw yesterday saying the manga was ending in october. It could be possible though. http://www.mangaspoiler.com/2014/07/20/naruto-ナルトネタバレ」-686-spoilers/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mewpudding101
Industry Insider


Joined: 07 Apr 2009
Posts: 2056
Location: Tokyo, Japan
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 10:00 am Reply with quote
Hiro94 wrote:
Tenbyakugon wrote:
Hiro94 wrote:
The ending has been annoucned. It was leaked yesterday it's supposed to end in october Ann just hasn't reported it yet


Source?
Wait nevermind i just went back and looked. Apparently someone mistranslated the final movie news article with the one i saw yesterday saying the manga was ending in october. It could be possible though. http://www.mangaspoiler.com/2014/07/20/naruto-ナルトネタバレ」-686-spoilers/


That's not written anywhere in the Jump scans, as far as I can see.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TsukasaElkKite



Joined: 22 Nov 2005
Posts: 3237
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 10:09 am Reply with quote
Will this be an epilogue?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message My Anime My Manga
residentgrigo



Joined: 23 Dec 2007
Posts: 1704
Location: Germany
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:02 am Reply with quote
Wasn´t this one about the death of Naruro Laughing ?
anime#8017
It can only be better than the last movie. That one was a glorious waste of a fun setup.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Kadmos1



Joined: 08 May 2014
Posts: 12717
Location: In Phoenix but has an 85308 ZIP
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 1:48 pm Reply with quote
BrainBlow wrote:
*sigh*
And here I thought they were going to announce a definite ending date for the manga or something. This last arc has started to drag.

Were you trying to quote Shikamaru's famous dub line?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TsukasaElkKite



Joined: 22 Nov 2005
Posts: 3237
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 1:59 pm Reply with quote
Kadmos1 wrote:
BrainBlow wrote:
*sigh*
And here I thought they were going to announce a definite ending date for the manga or something. This last arc has started to drag.

Were you trying to quote Shikamaru's famous dub line?


I see what you did there Laughing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message My Anime My Manga
Display posts from previous:   
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

 


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group