Forum - View topic
NEWS: Fafner: Exodus Anime Previewed in New 15-Second Spot




Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
luffypirate



Joined: 06 Oct 2006
Posts: 3151
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 7:28 am Reply with quote
Do you remember when Hirai Hisashi character designs used to he EVERYWHERE? ;p
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Hameyadea



Joined: 23 Jun 2014
Posts: 3679
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 8:36 am Reply with quote
ANN wrote:
The planned 26-episode television anime is set in the year 2151, two and a half years after the film Sōkyū no Fafner: Dead Aggressor: Heaven and Earth. The 10th-anniversary project will reunite the main staff from the first Fafner television series, including director Nobuyoshi Habara at XEBEC zwei and Xebec. Tow Ubukata is writing the project, and King Records' Gou Nakanishi is a producer.


Now I'm confused, will it be a 26-episode show (either continuous or split-cour), or just 13 (like reported in this article)?


Last edited by Hameyadea on Mon Dec 01, 2014 6:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mewpudding101
Industry Insider


Joined: 07 Apr 2009
Posts: 2059
Location: Tokyo, Japan
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 9:17 am Reply with quote
Hameyadea wrote:
ANN wrote:
The planned 26-episode television anime is set in the year 2151, two and a half years after the film Sōkyū no Fafner: Dead Aggressor: Heaven and Earth. The 10th-anniversary project will reunite the main staff from the first Fafner television series, including director Nobuyoshi Habara at XEBEC zwei and Xebec. Tow Ubukata is writing the project, and King Records' Gou Nakanishi is a producer.


Now I'm confused, will it be a 26-episode show (either continuous or split-cour), or just 13 (like reported this article)?


It was announced that it was planned for 26 episodes, and yes, the Blu-rays do list 13 episodes, but there has been no official statement about that yet.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
YumeHunter



Joined: 02 Aug 2013
Posts: 123
Location: Finland
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 2:18 pm Reply with quote
Not sure if I'm going to watch this but Angela <3
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ParaChomp



Joined: 10 Dec 2010
Posts: 1018
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 6:37 pm Reply with quote
luffypirate85 wrote:
Do you remember when Hirai Hisashi character designs used to he EVERYWHERE? ;p
His 2 character designs? Yes.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
KH91



Joined: 17 May 2013
Posts: 6176
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 9:54 pm Reply with quote
YES!!! More Fafner! I'm losing my mind!!! Fafner is intensifying!!!

I like the new song, and as I continue hearing it, I'll love it like all of Angela's songs, but pertaining to Fafner, "Shangri-la" is still my favorite.

luffypirate85 wrote:
Do you remember when Hirai Hisashi character designs used to he EVERYWHERE? ;p


He really ruled the 2000's.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
omiya



Joined: 21 Sep 2011
Posts: 1584
Location: Adelaide, South Australia
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 10:17 pm Reply with quote
KH91 wrote:
YES!!! More Fafner! I'm losing my mind!!! Fafner is intensifying!!!

I like the new song, and as I continue hearing it, I'll love it like all of Angela's songs, but pertaining to Fafner, "Shangri-la" is still my favorite.


Try to make it to an Angela concert - or at least an appearance at Animelo Summer Live or Animax Musix, it's a great experience.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
DangerMouse



Joined: 25 Mar 2009
Posts: 3758
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 2:45 pm Reply with quote
I'm hyped and ready for this.

Cool to see those characters on a poster again.

KH91 wrote:
luffypirate85 wrote:
Do you remember when Hirai Hisashi character designs used to he EVERYWHERE? ;p


He really ruled the 2000's.


Yeah.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group