• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Ore ga Ojō-sama Gakkō ni 'Shomin Sample' Toshite Gets-rareta Ken Anime Promo Introduces Charac

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hameyadea

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 5:16 pm Reply with quote
On the surface, this show looks like your average, run-out-of-the-mill, all-too-familiar Harem show; and in some ways it is true. But the show's comedy is quite good and the MC knows that the ladies are clueless about the "commoner lifestyle", and he uses that to prank them.
Kadmos1

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 6:00 pm Reply with quote
You'd think that by now the Japanese staff would've figured out what season they'd be releasing this under.
_Cyphon_

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 6:20 pm Reply with quote
Hameyadea wrote:
On the surface, this show looks like your average, run-out-of-the-mill, all-too-familiar Harem show; and in some ways it is true. But the show's comedy is quite good and the MC knows that the ladies are clueless about the "commoner lifestyle", and he uses that to prank them.

I don't know. Really, if it stands out from the usual harem/ecchi shows, then i applaud them, but as it looks right now this doesn't seem very promising or interesting.
Thespacemaster

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 6:24 pm Reply with quote
Kadmos1 wrote:
You'd think that by now the Japanese staff would've figured out what season they'd be releasing this under.

I hope it is in the fall rather than the summer...mostly because the summer is so packed with so many good series airing at the time already, anymore and i will have a meltdown..Anime hyper
drifty1

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 7:08 pm Reply with quote
I gave up on the manga...too much repetition. I hope the anime does better, though.
Kadmos1

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 8:26 pm Reply with quote
Pick a season already, Japan!
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1