• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Kamisama Kiss Manga Gets 2nd Original Anime DVD

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
randy1925

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 1:21 pm Reply with quote
Wonder what are the chances of a 3rd season
AwaysAnnoyed

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 3:15 pm Reply with quote
I'm happy but worried at the same time. 1 OAD for over 3 & 1/2 volumes? Hopefully it's not just one episode, because there's too much material to cover. 1 Episode will only lead to something rushed and even incoherent. I wouldn't want them to skip anything in the anime T.T I would prefer a 3rd season, actually.
cpk

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 4:41 pm Reply with quote
The report says the final episode of season 2 aired on April 30th. This is incorrect, the final episode was aired on March 30th, April 30th (2015) obviously has not even happened yet and the season is over.

Funimation is still simulcasting the dubbed version of season two but they finished the simulcast of season 2 for premium members on the 30th (also on Hulu) and tomorrow (4/6/15) will simulcast the final episode of season two for free.

Minor error, but misleading non-the-less.
Crystalyn
ANN Managing Editor

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 9:10 pm Reply with quote
cpk wrote:
The report says the final episode of season 2 aired on April 30th. This is incorrect, the final episode was aired on March 30th

Thanks! It's been fixed.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1