• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Dame na Watashi ni Koi Shite Kudasai Manga Gets Live-Action TV Series

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
phoenixalia

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2015 7:09 am Reply with quote
Anime cry Anime cry Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Why? This would have been perfect as an anime with all the amazing expressions....whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!
Wandering Samurai

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2015 10:08 am Reply with quote
Perhaps they are using the live action as a test run. But perhaps they might be waiting for more source material from the manga to run with when they do decide to make the anime. And hopefully they do, I love Aya Nakahara and Love Com.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
appleorangehead

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2015 11:36 am Reply with quote
eeehhhh~~~
i want an anime for this.
Miss Hachiko

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2015 2:53 pm Reply with quote
I'm pretty excited to see this as a live-action. I'm hoping it would be an alright adaptation, I'm pretty content with the 5 to 9 adaptation was going down.

I'm curious over who's playing the leading lady, seeing there's a few actresses who do pretty well in comedic roles, like Ishihara Satomi or Anne.
Schierke

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2015 5:20 pm Reply with quote
This is such exciting news. I hope they can capture the expressions and relationship between Shunin and Shibata properly Very Happy
Hektor6766

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2015 11:45 pm Reply with quote
Really looking forward to an anime, but this would work well as live-action. Nakahara is golden either way. Wish I could get more of the translated manga. Reading raw makes me concentrate on the text & lose some impact of the story.
zensunni

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2015 1:04 pm Reply with quote
This is a very, very funny manga! I hope the lead actress has an extremely elastic face to handle the MC's facial expressions. They are a huge part of the humor.
tsundereikemen

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2015 2:39 pm Reply with quote
I'm so glad Nakahara is getting attention again. I really loved LoveCom and she hasn't made a lasting impression on me with her mangas after that one. I haven't actually gotten to reading this one though I think I've seen a chapter or two...

An anime would be nice, I think. She's always great at facial expressions lol
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1