• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Monster Hunter Stories RIDE ON Anime Listed at 48 Episodes

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Monster Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 12:23 am Reply with quote
48 episodes pretty damn impressive for first anime for the Monster Hunter franchise. Being a huge fan of the monster hunter series I will be watching the show but I will say I kind of wish they could make a main series Monster Hunter anime with full on hunting of monsters that would be cool to watch.
AnimeLordLuis

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 12:44 am Reply with quote
Are they seriously doing to monster hunter to what they did to popular shows from the 60s in the 80s like the Flintstones and scooby doo turning all the main characters to kids in order to make them appeal to kids because that's just sad. Sad
enurtsol

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 3:27 am Reply with quote
Murder, She wrote:

Fuji TV will create a new daytime (between 6 a.m. - 7 p.m.) anime timeslot for the anime for the first time in 10 years

Wow that's a long time
Guile

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 5:22 pm Reply with quote
AnimeLordLuis wrote:
Are they seriously doing to monster hunter to what they did to popular shows from the 60s in the 80s like the Flintstones and scooby doo turning all the main characters to kids in order to make them appeal to kids because that's just sad. Sad

No, this is an anime adaption of the Monster Hunter Stories video game. The MonHun franchise is already aimed at kids anyway
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1