• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Idolish 7 Anime Music Video Shows Trigger Idols' Song

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Seska1973

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2015 3:32 pm Reply with quote
I try to give my Anime feedback to the Trigger animated Music Video here:

The center of the Gravity of these Boys are good, you can see their upper chest and their shoulders, moving accurate to their movement of their Body

Just the first seconds (after the Logo and until 0:30) are CGI models, and they move like puppets. Looks like this part was done in a hurry. the Gravity is not there. the upper bodies are stiff, to stiff. You can see directly this are not Human movements. even these feathers alike decoration on this Boy shoulders are glued on this "Texture"

After 00:30 mins the Hand draw Styles kicks in, then its back to okay

BUT....

But.

But..... the only flaw i can see the entire time here is... the back of their Knees. Just keep stay focus on their knees and you see what i mean. Perhaps their elbows are the same, but because of their fast movements of their arms, you get not time to notice it. Their Knees bend like straws. This is also one of the MMD's Editor flaws, beside the movement of Hair

But in a summary, this Video is terms of Animation was very good, but it is not Perfect

btw, sorry. I am not the fan of this kid of music. i just wanted to give an Anime Veteran feedback on the animations here

mfg,
Diesel-san
kiminobokuwa

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2015 10:12 pm Reply with quote
What the what?? Why is there mostly CG?? They look werid in the first few minutes and it looks so choppy and not smooth at all. I thought we graduated from this type of CG. Oh my god. The music is good but they need to fix whatever is going on there.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1