• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: 21st Detective Conan Film's Visual Unveiled

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SakuraGirl17

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 11:34 pm Reply with quote
I'm so ready for this movie.

I'm such a huge Heiji x Kazuha shipper and I've been dying to see Heiji finally confess his love for her in the manga series. He gets so close to confessing and then someone always comes in and ruins it. I know Gosho Aoyama is planning a huge payoff with this couple and their relationship but my shipper heart can't take the anticipation much longer.

I swear to God there better be some sort of kiss in the manga after they admit they love each other.

But this movie will be a nice tie-me-over before that happens since it's primarily focused on their love story~! So I'm hyped. <3
Saku-dono

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2016 8:00 am Reply with quote
Well, I guess we will have a good mystery in this movie given the setting. This movie feels like it's not something action-driven like the past Shizuno Kobun DC movies. I just hope the beauty of Osaka gets exposed in this movie. Movie 7 was a blast and I wish this movie will continue the high note.

Come, April! I wish by that time, I'm in Japan to watch it.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1