• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Kento Yamazaki Stars in Live-Action Film Adaptation of The Disastrous Life of Saiki K. Manga

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
minakichan

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2016 8:50 pm Reply with quote
Oh my god, is it a law that Yamazaki Kento needs to star in every live action anime or manga nowadays?! Www
poonk

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 12:21 am Reply with quote
minakichan wrote:
Oh my god, is it a law that Yamazaki Kento needs to star in every live action anime or manga nowadays?! Www
I was thinking the same thing... I don't dislike him but I wish he'd have more variety in his movie roles. I know, I know, "manga adaption" isn't a genre but, I don't know, maybe some more serious non-comic-related dramatic roles would be good to throw in the mix?
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
CrowLia

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 1:08 am Reply with quote
How is this even going to work as a live action? Will they be making live action shorts? I just can't imagine a full-length format working for this, the shorts are basically perfect as they are and don't actually work when meshed into the 20-minute version. And Kamiyan is killing it with Kusuo's voice
Priscil20

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 8:49 am Reply with quote
Yamazaki Kento..! What about episode 6 (compilation) spoiler[with oracle lady ... she shipped every girls with Yamazaki Kento Laughing Shocked]
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1