• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Angels of Death Anime Reveals Theme Song Artists

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Engineering Nerd

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2018 12:29 am Reply with quote
Wait, Whatttttt?!!! Masaaki Endoh? Isn’t this adaptation is supposed to be a work of horror genre? Isn’t Masaki a bit wayyyyy too hot-blooded for this type of show?

My interest in this show just sky-rocketed
futuresoon

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2018 1:47 am Reply with quote
I'm not familiar with Masaaki Endoh's work myself, but given how much of the game's soundtrack has dubstep in it, "hot-blooded" isn't unfitting.

Angels of Death isn't particularly scary or creepy. It does have some surprising emotional weight, but it's more on the slasher flick side of the horror spectrum. Hell, most of the cast are wacky serial killers.
fantaselion

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2018 10:10 am Reply with quote
futuresoon wrote:
I'm not familiar with Masaaki Endoh's work myself, but given how much of the game's soundtrack has dubstep in it, "hot-blooded" isn't unfitting.

Angels of Death isn't particularly scary or creepy. It does have some surprising emotional weight, but it's more on the slasher flick side of the horror spectrum. Hell, most of the cast are wacky serial killers.

And its a good slasher flick at that.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1