• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Catherine: Full Body Trailers Reveal Persona 5 Bonus, Different Voices for Catherine

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MFrontier

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2018 11:04 pm Reply with quote
I wonder what's the basis for having 11 different voices for Catherine. Just more options in case your favorite female seiyuu is in this? Will the English version do the same thing (they're already going to probably have to replace Laura Bailey)?

I'm hoping the Persona 5 DLC is dubbed.
DigitalScratch

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2018 11:16 pm Reply with quote
MFrontier wrote:
I wonder what's the basis for having 11 different voices for Catherine. Just more options in case your favorite female seiyuu is in this? Will the English version do the same thing (they're already going to probably have to replace Laura Bailey)?

I'm hoping the Persona 5 DLC is dubbed.

I’m curious if they’ll do the 11 voices thing in English too. Most likely? There’s enough Female VAs to try. And I’m worried they’ll be replacing both Troy Baker and Laura Bailey for the English release because those two have been doing more AAA Game titles and going by some panels I’ve seen it sounds like they don’t intend to reprise more anime roles ^^;;
Spike Terra
Subscriber

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2018 9:42 pm Reply with quote
If they do an english version of this dlc, I demand that Sam Rigel is one of the voices Smile
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1