• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Dynamic Chord Smartphone Game Ends Service on April 18

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Яeverse

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2019 6:39 pm Reply with quote
The series deserved a far better anime.
Crabtree1

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2019 7:20 pm Reply with quote
9 months. That must be close to the record for shortest game support ever shouldn't it?

It is a bit of a shame to see an "idol-ish" franchise do so poorly
sakurablossom143

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2019 9:14 pm Reply with quote
Quote:
9 months. That must be close to the record for shortest game support ever shouldn't it?

To be honest, Rejet's Starevo (Star Revolution) ended service 6 months after the app went into service.

Also, this app, DC J&J...it only had literally 3 events before it just went completely silent. I had played it for a bit but it just went dead. No xmas event, no valentine's...they even stopped bday gacha's... it was just plain dead not even 3 months into the game. I ended up deleting the app in the end (waste of space lol)

It's about time they finally said the game was ending lmao
Crabtree1

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2019 4:09 am Reply with quote
sakurablossom143 wrote:
Quote:

To be honest, Rejet's Starevo (Star Revolution) ended service 6 months after the app went into service.

Also, this app, DC J&J...it only had literally 3 events before it just went completely silent. I had played it for a bit but it just went dead. No xmas event, no valentine's...they even stopped bday gacha's... it was just plain dead not even 3 months into the game. I ended up deleting the app in the end (waste of space lol)

It's about time they finally said the game was ending lmao

That is very surprising. It makes me wonder who threw in the towel first then, the game developers or the asgard/honeybee people...
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1