• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Majimoji Rurumo OVA Previewed in Video

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ali07

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2019 7:51 am Reply with quote
Quote:
The anime will show the story of the contract and romance between Shibaki and Rurumo "until the end." While the new anime will be based on the Magimoji Rurumo: Makai-hen manga, it will tell an original story.

How can you tell the story "until the end", but not adapt the manga? Unless the manga doesn't tell the end of the story?

And wow...2014. Can't believe it was that long ago. While I would like to see the OVAs for the ending, doubt I will. I liked the anime well enough, though felt like I did lost some interest in the final 3 episodes. Unless someone is going to license the OVA, or the manga, won't be seeing the end of this story.
StrangeJourney2

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2019 7:59 am Reply with quote
There are three parts to Magimoji Rurumo

The first part is the one the oad is ending on spoiler[ Kouta dying is the end of the first part]

The second second part continues the story where the first part part left off on.

The third part is after the main story plot is over[/spoiler]
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1