• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Japan's Animation Blu-ray Disc Ranking, April 29-May 5 [2019-05-07]

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Norm the genius

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2019 7:57 am Reply with quote
Index should not sell anything at all, you should not encourage that model of production so disastrous since it only perpetuates bad practices this only means that they will make another adaptation equal to that.
Ultimate N

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2019 8:09 am Reply with quote
I will say personally speaking, I think they could save Index III if they did something like make OVAs that take place throughout the season that could elaborate on certain events. Because of this I'm actually happen it did well as it might encourage them to do so. I know it's most likely not gonna happen, but in spite of how the adaptation went, I do believe JC Staff care about Index. Although of course I'm not holding out hope
Norm the genius

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2019 8:27 am Reply with quote
Ultimate N wrote:
I will say personally speaking, I think they could save Index III if they did something like make OVAs that take place throughout the season that could elaborate on certain events. Because of this I'm actually happen it did well as it might encourage them to do so. I know it's most likely not gonna happen, but in spite of how the adaptation went, I do believe JC Staff care about Index. Although of course I'm not holding out hope

If they did a OVA, it would only be for some fanservice scenes, all the girls that did not reach to get naked join in an onsen or show them while they bathe
Ultimate N

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2019 8:28 am Reply with quote
Norm the genius wrote:
Ultimate N wrote:

If they did a OVA, it would only be for some fanservice scenes, all the girls that did not reach to get naked join in an onsen or show them while they bathe

You're not wrong
Stiles

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2019 10:02 am Reply with quote
Very happy to see Index on the charts again. I hope it continues to do well so we can eventually get into the NT material. Smile
Scion Drake

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2019 8:29 pm Reply with quote
Stiles wrote:
Very happy to see Index on the charts again. I hope it continues to do well so we can eventually get into the NT material. Smile

Eh considering how season 3 was handled, maybe it would be better if there was no more anime anymore.
Yuma39

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2019 9:09 pm Reply with quote
Scion Drake wrote:
Stiles wrote:

Eh considering how season 3 was handled, maybe it would be better if there was no more anime anymore.

yeah, the LN has suffered enough from this shit
FlareKnight

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2019 5:23 pm Reply with quote
Norm the genius wrote:
Index should not sell anything at all, you should not encourage that model of production so disastrous since it only perpetuates bad practices this only means that they will make another adaptation equal to that.

Agreed. It is depressing seeing S3 sell as well as it is. That was a mess and an insult to anyone that had been waiting since S2 for that story to continue. Not even a good looking commercial for the light novels.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1