• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Sound! Euphonium The Movie - Our Promise: A Brand New Day Film Gets More Screenings in Tokyo in Augu

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kougeru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2019 9:40 am Reply with quote
I wish eleven arts would do the same. They only had one screening here that was dubbed (I prefer sub) and it was on a day w here my health was very poor. I also didn't even hear about it until afterwards (Thanks, Google Discovery for recommending it to me AFTER the screening)
Matriel

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2019 8:18 pm Reply with quote
Kougeru wrote:
I wish eleven arts would do the same. They only had one screening here that was dubbed (I prefer sub) and it was on a day w here my health was very poor. I also didn't even hear about it until afterwards (Thanks, Google Discovery for recommending it to me AFTER the screening)

Where I live there were two screenings (sub and dub), but I was only able to attend the dub screening. I went into it blind (they had a recap of season one and two, thankfully) and came out itching to watch season's one and two and looking forward to season three. Understandably, season three will have to wait, if it gets made at all, in light of the tragedy. I'm glad I got to see it on the big screen. KyoAni's work is beautiful.

*Edit, because I suck at life life and didn't know there were two seasons of the anime already out.

Last edited by Matriel on Tue Jul 30, 2019 8:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
yuna49

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2019 11:21 am Reply with quote
Does this film recap season two or present entirely new material?
Black Turtle

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2019 3:18 am Reply with quote
yuna49 wrote:
Does this film recap season two or present entirely new material?
New material.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1