• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Pokémon Adventures: Black 2 & White 2 Manga Ends

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Silver-sama

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2020 2:31 am Reply with quote
The picture itself makes me wanna read the manga. I don't even like pokémon
danpmss

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2020 4:21 am Reply with quote
I thought it would never end, this arc was plagued with hiatuses over the course of 7 years pretty much lol

Glad to see that the numbered tankobon for Adventures will finally come back-
ZakuConvoy

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2020 12:09 pm Reply with quote
The next few years should be a veritable flood of Pokemon manga releases. After the 2 volumes we have left for B2W2, we still have the XY (probably about 6 volumes), Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire (probably 3 volumes), Sun/Moon (probably another 6 volumes), and finally the Sword/Shield (still ongoing so...?), arcs to collect.

The creators like to add and change a few things in the full-volume releases, so they're probably not going to come out all at once, or even the same year. But, I'm hoping for at least 1 volume per quarter from here on out.

Here's to hoping we never have to wait 7 years for the end of an arc ever again.
Suxinn

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2020 4:28 am Reply with quote
Congrats to Kusaka and Yamamoto for finally getting through this! Honestly, the Pokemon Adventures publishing schedule sounds hellish, and at this point, I'm actually hoping the Pokemon Company slows down releases of actual games so that the manga isn't constantly in a state of "let's play catch-up by speeding through the ending climax".
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1