• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Japan Foundation Outlines Schedule for JFF Plus Online Film Festival

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Q4000

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2020 4:18 am Reply with quote
A little late of an announcement for the Philippine, Thai, and Malaysian territories, as most of the films are under strict scheduling. You can only watch films for 24 hours from its time of release. By this time, you can only watch 2 films from what the article mentions: The Great Passage and Drawer Hobs. Overall lineup isn't all that great in my opinion anyway.

Also, you can only watch it on Microsoft Edge or Safari. So there's that.
Lapin noir

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2020 6:36 pm Reply with quote
On the positive side, free.

I emailed ANN about the festival on 22 November, which was already after it had started, and I knew that it takes about five to seven days from me sending in a tip for it to result in a published news item, if it’s deemed notable enough to report on. But as I’m not paid to do this and need to make a living another way, that was the soonest that I was able to send in the news, and I figured that it was of more use for it to be reported on when there was still some of the festival left than for it to mot be reported on at all.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1