• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Blue Reflection Ray TV Anime Adds 4 More Cast Members

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CrypticPurpose

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2021 8:51 am Reply with quote
The characters look disappointingly little like the original art. Sad decision, given how brilliant Kishida Mel's work was...
I_Drive_DSM

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2021 8:50 am Reply with quote
I suppose before this releases maybe I should have another go at the game. I bought the physical English version of Blue Reflection when it hit an extreme price drop to $20 (by chance and luck, considering I see it now sells for ~$100) and I simply had a rough go getting into it. The game is really beautiful and the RPG mechanics are actually very good, yet I guess I'm missing a lot of what people really like about the game. It was very slow going and the dungeons were pretty small considering their details. I've played plenty of Gust's other games so I know what to expect from them. This just wasn't as easy to get into as something like the Atelier series.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1