• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Tsukihime Visual Novel Remake's 3rd Promo Video Reveals 2 New Characters

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Levonr

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2021 3:24 pm Reply with quote
I really want this in English but Type-Moon doesn't care about us. Crying or Very sad

Also I wonder if we'll now get an anime adaptation since Tsukihime NEVER got an anime in the past.
MagicPolly

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2021 3:52 pm Reply with quote
Levonr wrote:
Also I wonder if we'll now get an anime adaptation since Tsukihime NEVER got an anime in the past.

Haha funny joke, totally isn't completely overused at this point. A new anime would be nice though, especially since Ufotable is out of mainline Fate to milk now.

I'd say something about the CERO Z rating, but it seems like it's not actually that uncommon as opposed to ESRB Ao.
OtherSideofSky

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2021 4:54 pm Reply with quote
MagicPolly wrote:
I'd say something about the CERO Z rating, but it seems like it's not actually that uncommon as opposed to ESRB Ao.

Yeah. A lot of M-rated AAA games from NA and EU developers are CERO Z in Japan (often even after cuts for gore, etc.). Major retailers still carry CERO Z games too, so it's not really the same stigma.
MFrontier

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2021 6:12 pm Reply with quote
Levonr wrote:
I really want this in English but Type-Moon doesn't care about us. Crying or Very sad

The new voice cast, Ufotable doing the intro animation, and the hype surrounding the remake is making me think it's likely we'll be getting an anime adaption.
SilverTalon01

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2021 7:01 pm Reply with quote
Levonr wrote:

I wouldn't entirely write it off. Nasuverse has been doing pretty well here thanks to Fate. They never did bring over the original VN, but I wouldn't put bringing over something super old on the same level as bringing over a new Nasuverse VN. They're releasing it on a system that is actually popular here this time too.
Gamen

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2021 12:10 am Reply with quote
*crosses fingers for surprise Sacchin route* Rolling Eyes
Jinbei

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2021 3:18 am Reply with quote
Ufotable doing the Tsukihime anime isn't that far-fetched of an idea, but before that I'd like to see the original Fate route animated properly. it may not be as epic as Heaven's feel, but whatever Ufotable makes out of it, is bound to still be better than the Deen Stay Night version that went full Psychosis mode and tried to include stuff from ALL 3 routes and the ending was just.....something else. It'd be a nice closure to the whole Fate stuff and after that they could move on to Tsukihime or whatever(while still giving room and resources to Kimetsu somewhere in between)
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1