• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Why Could the Meta Liberation Army Be MHA's Best Villains Yet?

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
John Thacker

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2021 7:49 pm Reply with quote
Villains are almost always best when their ideology has a point (which doesn't stop them from being villains), and there's fertile ground for the Meta Liberation Army to explore ideas similar to certain runs of Magneto in Marvel comics.
chex mix

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2021 10:57 am Reply with quote
If you're just going to be posting transcripts of people's YouTube videos from here out, can't you at least remove the like and subscribe nonsense? At least pretend this is original content.
ATastySub
Past ANN Contributor

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2021 12:12 pm Reply with quote
chex mix wrote:
If you're just going to be posting transcripts of people's YouTube videos from here out, can't you at least remove the like and subscribe nonsense? At least pretend this is original content.

It’s ANN’s video and the transcript is for those with accessibility issues just as much as it is for people that prefer to read than watch a video.
ANN_Lynzee
ANN Executive Editor

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2021 12:23 pm Reply with quote
chex mix wrote:

I'm confused by your statement. This video is on Anime News Network's YouTube page. It's Anime News Network content. We have freelance video creators just like we have freelance writers and they create things specifically for Anime News Network.

The features that contain video are posted specifically under the sub-section WATCH because it's a video feature, yet people keep jumping into the comments to complain if there's any evidence that a video exists. It's pretty insulting to our freelance team who spend considerable time writing the scripts, recording the voice over, and editing the video. If the fact that they would like more people to engage with their work offends your sensibilities, don't engage with it.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1