• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
This Week in Games - Save it for a Rainy Day

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
NeoStrayCat

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2021 5:50 pm Reply with quote
The highlights of note...

Maid Dragon: Yeah, it was to be expected for how its going, despite on a budget and taking cues from Caladrius' "Shame Break" mechanic. Either way, I'll check out the game when its out and see how it is.

Fighting Game stuff: Yep, just the usual stuff here. HC (Strive) and Luke (SFV) looking good, and yeah, DNF Duel with these short trailers tho, lol. Though assuming it seems like they're bringing out these trailers every couple of days, to suggesting they're bringing it out sooner than expected, or something.

Either way, while the article has not mentioned it, both Castle of Shikigami 2 and Crimson Clover World Explosion are out on PC/Steam around 12/6-12/7 (depending on timezones). And since Shiki 2 is coming close, something about this line though back in the 10/1/21 article of TWIG...

Heidi Kemps wrote:
Degica Games announces a re-release of Castle of Shikigami 2, with new modes and a brand-new translation. I like this game quite a bit, and I'm super hyped for the re-release, but I think I speak for a lot of folks when I say you absolutely need the option for the original dialogue and dub. It's just too special to leave out. But even if we can't get it officially, there's always the potential to mod the PC release. Modders: you know what you need to do now.

Well, Degica is well aware in the game's steam forums for the old PS2 translation, but no plans or promises yet, but they'll try. However, yeah, if anything until then, modders might look into it.
Nate148

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2021 11:26 pm Reply with quote
the Game Awards also is protecting AVB so fudge them plus 1
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1