• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Demon Slayer: Entertainment District Arc Anime Finale Reveals Mamoru Miyano as Dōma

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Zeino

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2022 10:03 pm Reply with quote
One of the most self-evident casting choices ever. The most popular and beloved of the Demon Slayer's villains who just happens to be a demented pretty boy? Of course you'd get Mamoru Miyano for the role.
xxmsxx

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2022 10:31 pm Reply with quote
I was waiting to see when he will be casted. Demon Slayer is too big to not have Miyano Wink
Everlasting Coconut

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2022 6:36 am Reply with quote
Zeino wrote:
One of the most self-evident casting choices ever. The most popular and beloved of the Demon Slayer's villains who just happens to be a demented pretty boy? Of course you'd get Mamoru Miyano for the role.

Is he really that popular? I just finished binge-reading DS, and I noticed he ranked 18th in the last popularity poll under villains like Akaza, Enmu, and spoiler[Kokushibo], so I wouldn't go as far as to call him the most beloved villain.

I do like him though.
AksaraKishou

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2022 8:23 pm Reply with quote
Everlasting Coconut wrote:
Zeino wrote:

Is he really that popular? I just finished binge-reading DS, and I noticed he ranked 18th in the last popularity poll under villains like Akaza, Enmu, and spoiler[Kokushibo], so I wouldn't go as far as to call him the most beloved villain.

I do like him though.

Beloved in a spoiler["he actually did shit"] way i think. I don't think anyone REALLY likes him. lol
Chrno2

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2022 2:37 pm Reply with quote
I started reading Demon Slayer awhile back and decided to work on the anime series. I will admit the pacing moves very quickly. I finished the Mugen Train arc and now is the next arc. Now I gotta finish reading 8 and move on to 9. Then I'll watch the District Arc.

One question is the District Arc already available on the streaming platforms?

I noticed there was a 48min episode after Mugen Train but I wasn't sure what it was.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1