• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Psycho-Pass Providence 10th Anniversary Film's Trailer Previews Ending Theme Song

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Eddy2

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2023 4:36 pm Reply with quote
Sinners of the System dub when? It's technically been leaked if you go to its page on this site and check the sources, so it's definitely happening soon.
MarshalBanana

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2023 5:02 pm Reply with quote
I still need to catch up on this series, I've got season 2, Sinners of the System(which I haven't watched despite owning it on Blu-Ray), First Inspector and now this. Unless there is something I don't know about.
Nachtwandler

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2023 5:47 pm Reply with quote
MarshalBanana wrote:
I still need to catch up on this series, I've got season 2, Sinners of the System(which I haven't watched despite owning it on Blu-Ray), First Inspector and now this. Unless there is something I don't know about.

First Inspector is literarly eps 9-11 of the third season.
InuNaruPokeAlchemist

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2023 9:24 pm Reply with quote
Eddy2 wrote:
Sinners of the System dub when? It's technically been leaked if you go to its page on this site and check the sources, so it's definitely happening soon.

God I wanna know when Anime cry
donhumberto

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2023 3:59 am Reply with quote
Nachtwandler wrote:
MarshalBanana wrote:

First Inspector is literarly eps 9-11 of the third season.

Indeed, First Inspector is pretty much the ending of S3 so you might wanna watch S3 first Wink

Anyhow, really excited about Providence. Gonna give the whole franchise a rewatch before watching the new movie, so yeah, a dub for the sinners movies and S3+First Inspector would be certainly welcome Laughing
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1