• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Dahlia in Bloom Anime Reveals July 6 Debut in Video

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Azure Chrysanthemum

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2024 11:09 am Reply with quote
I hope the issue with the North Korean outsourcing won't be too impactful to the overall product - I adore this series as a manga and am excited to see it in Anime form.
MFrontier

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2024 1:44 pm Reply with quote
Visuals look pretty.
Velluekk

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2024 10:03 pm Reply with quote
Azure Chrysanthemum wrote:
I hope the issue with the North Korean outsourcing won't be too impactful to the overall product - I adore this series as a manga and am excited to see it in Anime form.

Japan hates North Korea so much that they ask their animators to redraw it; they probably won't outsource this to China since they are the ones responsible for outsourcing this to North Korea. This also gives China a bad reputation because 2D animation in China is dying, which is why there are more 3D/CGI animators there than 2D animators. Also, this is a huge controversy in Japan because a lot of animation studios there will stop working along with the Chinese animation industry, which is too bad for China. Those 2D animators there will lose their jobs and become 3DGI artists in China since 3D animation is so popular there. If you watch Chinese anime, you know what I am trying to say here.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1