Servamp TV Anime's 2nd Promo Video Reveals Theme Song Artists
posted on by Crystalyn Hodgkins
The official website of the television anime adaptation of Strike Tanaka's Servamp manga began streaming the second promotional video for the anime on Saturday. The video reveals that OLDCODEX (Kuroko's Basketball, Free!) will perform the opening theme song, and Takuma Terashima will perform the ending theme song.
The production will reunite the main staff and studio of the Aoharu x Machinegun anime. Itto Sara, who served in a supervisory position in Aoharu x Machinegun, will now serve as chief director. Hideaki Nakano is directing the anime at Brain's Base. Kenji Konuta is in charge of series composition, and Junko Yamanaka is designing the characters for animation.
- Takuma Terashima as Mahiru Shirota, a first-year high school student
- Yuuki Kaji as Kuro, a servant vampire
- Hiro Shimono as Misono Alicein, a first-year high school student and Lily's master
- Kazuma Horie as Snow Lily
- Ryohei Kimura as Lawless
- Nobunaga Shimazaki as Licht Jekylland Todoroki
- Ayumu Murase as Hugh the Dark Algernon III
- Tatsuhisa Suzuki as Tsubaki
- Yoshitsugu Matsuoka as Belkia
- Yuuki Ono as Tetsu Sendagaya
- Kenjiro Tsuda as JeJe
- Tetsuya Kakihara as Mikuni Alicein
- Yuuto Suzuki as Sakuya Watanuki
Seven Seas is releasing the manga in North America, and it published the fifth compiled book volume this month. The company describes the story:
When a stray black cat named Kuro crosses Mahiru Shirota's path, the high school freshman's life will never be the same again. Kuro is, in fact, no ordinary feline, but a servamp: a servant vampire. While Mahiru's personal philosophy is one of non-intervention, he soon becomes embroiled in an ancient, altogether surreal conflict between vampires and humans.
Tanaka launched the series in Monthly Comic Gene in 2011. Kadokawa published the manga's ninth volume last December.