Granblue Fantasy's Cygames, Kodansha Launch Manga Label
posted on by Rafael Antonio Pineda
Game developer Cygames and publisher Kodansha announced on Friday that they have formed a business partnership to launch the new "Cycomi" label. The new label shares a name with Cygames' digital manga website, where the company posts manga based on its games. The new label will focus on publishing compiled book volumes of the manga on the Cycomi site. Kodansha will use its established sales network to sell the volumes.
The first planned volumes include books for seven manga titles, including:
- cocho and Makoto Fugetsu's Granblue Fantasy
- Kyōno's The [email protected] Cinderella Girls U149
- Takamaru Semikawa and Ryota-H's Shingeki no Bahamut TWIN HEADS
- S. Kosugi's Starting Gate! Uma-musume Pretty Derby
- An Nagi's Taiki Retsu Girl
- Bungo Yamashita's Murenase! Sitton Gakuen
- Yū Tsunamino's Futari Monologue
The first volumes are slated for July 28, and the label will continue to release new compiled volumes around the 30th of each following month.
Other manga that will get physical print releases in August and September include: Shingeki no Bahamut Manaria Friends, Shadowverse: Arisa Duelverse, Idol Smash!, Brotherhood, Shingeki no Bahamut Mystalcia Saga, Yōkai Gohan, and Renai Shitakunai wake ja nai Kedo.
Source: The Mainichi Shimbun's Mantan Web
this article has been modified since it was originally posted; see change history