The World's Finest Assassin Gets Reincarnated in a Different World as an Aristocrat Anime's Video Reveals More Cast, Staff, October 6 Debut
posted on by Rafael Antonio Pineda
The official website for the television anime of Rui Tsukiyo and Reia's The World's Finest Assassin Gets Reincarnated in a Different World as an Aristocrat (Sekai Saikō no Ansatsusha, Isekai Kizoku ni Tensei Suru) light novels unveiled a new visual and began streaming a new promotional video for the anime on Friday. The video reveals more cast and staff members, and the anime's October 6 premiere. The video also previews the anime's opening theme song "Dark Seeks Light" by Yui Ninomiya.
The anime will premiere AT-X, Tokyo MX, KBS Kyoto, Sun TV, and TV Aichi on October 6, and on BS NTV on October 7. It will also stream first through Abema TV in Japan on October 6 before streaming on other services.
The new staff members include:
- Chief Animation Director: Kaori Yoshikawa (Studio Palette)
- Sub-Design: Arisa Fujii (Chiptune)
- Weapon Design: Yoshihiro Ujiie
- Prop Design: Akane Imada
- Art Director, Art Design: Hiroya Yoshiyama (Cosmo Project)
- Art Assistance: Asuka Komiyama (Cosmo Project)
- Color Design: Hayato Yoshida
- Director of Photography: Yūko Shintani
- Graphic Design: Susumu Kashiwabara
- 3D Director: Keiichi Eda (Chiptune)
- Editing: Michi Takigawa (REAL-T)
- Audio Director: Masanori Tsuchiya
- Sound Effects: Kiyotaka Kawada
- Sound Production: Glovision
- Music: Kenichi Kuroda
- Music Production: Lantis
The show will star:
Masafumi Tamura (Wise Man's Grandchild, The Misfit of Demon King Academy, Two Car) is directing the anime at SILVER LINK and Studio Palette, and Katsuhiko Takayama (Two Car, Ange Vierge, The Future Diary) is both writing and overseeing the series scripts. Eri Nagata (Ensemble Stars!, Blade & Soul) is designing the characters. Aira Yūki will perform the ending theme song "A Promise."
When a great assassin is reborn in another world, he finds himself the heir to a long line of killers from the shadows. With both his modern-day knowledge and experience and the special magic and techniques of this new world, he could very well become the most unstoppable assassin in history…!
Tsukiyo began serializing the story on the "Shōsetsuka ni Narō" (Let's Become Novelists) website in July 2018. Kadokawa began publishing the story in print volumes with illustrations by Reia in February 2019.