Bluefin Announces a Colorful Array of Bandai Spirits Hobby Gundam Models for Exclusive Purchase at 2018 Anime Expo
Anaheim, CA, June 22, 2018 – Bluefin, the leading North American distributor of toys, collectibles, and hobby merchandise from Japan and Asia, heads to the nation's largest dedicated anime, manga and Japanese pop culture conventions – Anime Expo 2018 – with a vast array of collectibles and model kits from Bandai Spirit Hobby that will be available for purchase during the event.
Anime Expo is the largest dedicated anime/manga fan convention in North America and will take place July 5th–8th at the Los Angeles Convention Center in Los Angeles, CA. Tickets and full details are available at: www.anime-expo.org. Bluefin will be located on the main show floor in Booth #2406.
Stop by the Bluefin booth to browse an impressive collection of Limited Edition GunPla (Gundam Plastic Model) kits from Bandai Spirits Hobby.
- 1/100 Scale MG GUNDAM ASTRAY GOLD FRAME (Special Coating) - $80
- 1/100 Scale MG HYAKU-SHIKI 2.0 (Clear Version) - $55
- 1/100 Scale MG TALLGEESE (Special Coating) - $80
- 1/144 Scale HG KAMIKI BURNING GUNDAM PP (Clear Version) - $21
- 1/100 Scale MG GUNDAM SEVEN SWORD (Clear Color Version) - $60
- 1/100 Scale MG JUSTICE GUNDAM (Clear Version) - $55
- 1/100 Scale MG FULL ARMOR GUNDAM (Half-Mechanical Clear Version) - $70
- 1/144 Scale RG 00 RAISER (Clear Version) - $35
- 1/100 Scale FULL MECHANICS GUNDAM BARBATOS LUPUS (Clear Version) - $30
- 1/144 Scale HG GUNDAM BARBATOS LUPUS REX (Clear Version) - $17
- 1/144 Scale HG GUNDAM KIMARIS VIDAR (Clear Color Version) - $17
- 1/144 Scale RG SINANJU (Clear Version) - $40
- 1/144 Scale HG GUNDAM BAEL (Clear Version) - $17
- 1/144 Scale PETIT'GGUY UNICORN WHITE - $8
- 1/144 Scale PETIT'GGUY TRANS-AM RED - $8
- 1/144 Scale Haro Shooting Orange (Clear Version) $10
- 1/144 Scale HG UNICORN GUNDAM + UNICORN HEAD FINAL BATTLE VERSION - $30
- HG SUPER FUMIA AXIS BATTLE ANGEL VERSION (Mk-II Axis Image Color) - $22
- BB BUILD STRIKE GUNDAM FULL PACKAGE (Metallic Gloss Injection) - $18
- 1/144 Scale HG ZAKU II TYPE C5 (Theatrical Clear Version)
*Will be sold beginning on July 6* - $20.00
Bluefin will celebrate one of the biggest and most popular entertainment properties to ever come out of Japan – Mobile Suit Gundam – in a special expansive booth display presented in partnership with Sunrise and Bandai Spirits Hobby at the 2018 Anime Expo. The Gundam Booth will be located on the main convention floor in Booth #3106.
The Gundam Booth will vividly highlight the evolution and various manifestations of the Mobile Suit Gundam universe and anime series as well as GunPla model building fandom. Several interactive stations throughput the booth will showcase Gundam's venerable Universal Century timeline as well as the Gundam Build Divers and Gundam Breaker video games and the popular annual Gundam Builders World Cup.
Visitors will be able to demo the latest Gundam video games and also learn about the innovative and extensive line of GunPla models available from Bandai Spirits Hobby through its sole U.S. distributor, Bluefin. Anime Expo attendees are also invited to catch a series of insightful GunPla building tutorials given by master builders and to take part in GunPla speed building contests.
Explore Bluefin's wide range pf GunPla products at:
Based in Anaheim, CA, Bluefin built its reputation as a leading distributor of Japanese toys, collectibles, novelty and hobby products. In recent years, Bluefin has grown to include a range of high quality collectible lines from Asia and has established itself as the official North American consumer products and retail development partner for Studio Ghibli. Selling to thousands of specialty, chain and independent stores, Bluefin is an official North American distributor for Bandai Spirits Hobby, Bandai Shokugan, and Storm Collectibles, and is the sole provider of Bandai Tamashii Nations products, and is also the exclusive and official distributor for Mr. Hobby, SEN-TI-NEL and Flame Toys. Additional information is available at: www.bluefincorp.com.