• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Has Bandai announced ZZ?

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Industry -> Retail
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RedvsBlue

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 12:11 am Reply with quote
Has Bandai announced ZZ for R1? It seems like the next logical thing to release after Seed finishes it's DVD run. Do they have any speculation on a release date and/or if it will come in a limited box set just like Zeta?

Any links or information would be extremly helpful. Thanks.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address My Anime My Manga
one3rd

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 12:30 am Reply with quote
Swordfish_II

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 12:25 pm Reply with quote
There was a *RUMOR* that Blue Water was working on the dub for ZZ. But this came from someone that was not part of the project, so don't get your hopes up.
Sword of Whedon

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 12:37 pm Reply with quote
ZZ is awful, epecially the first half when Tomino was taking "revenge" for Sunrise not letting him can Gundam after Zeta
Emerje

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 8:20 pm Reply with quote
Swordfish_II wrote:
There was a *RUMOR* that Blue Water was working on the dub for ZZ. But this came from someone that was not part of the project, so don't get your hopes up.

Bandai announced it back at Toy Fair a few years ago when Z and F91 was first announced, and then retracted soon after.

Emerje
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Nagisa

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 5:02 am Reply with quote
It's pretty much a given that the next Gundam title brought over will either be ZZ, SEED Destiny, or both at once. They'll most likely fill in the gap between Zeta & Char's Counterattack before (appropriately enough) finishing the UC timeline with Victory, and SEED's the most popular of the remaining alternate universes (the other candidates being X & Turn-A).
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address My Anime My Manga
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Industry -> Retail All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1