• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Bunny Drop/Usagi Drop Manga to Launch Spinoff in June

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
prime_pm

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 8:05 am Reply with quote
What do you think the spin-off will be? The same situation in reverse (30-year-old woman with six-year boy) or the story from the Kouta family side? Or, pretty much, everything that happened spoiler[between volumes 4 & 5]?

I'm glad this has been getting so much rep recently. It's one of my favorite stories. And I seriously think it would make for a decent American drama if adapted right.
Faiga_Raisa

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 9:03 am Reply with quote
prime_pm wrote:
What do you think the spin-off will be? The same situation in reverse (30-year-old woman with six-year boy) or the story from the Kouta family side? Or, pretty much, everything that happened spoiler[between volumes 4 & 5]?

I'm glad this has been getting so much rep recently. It's one of my favorite stories. And I seriously think it would make for a decent American drama if adapted right.

I'd think that would be pretty rad. But she could also go with the Masako's route. See what the heck really went through the mind of that younger mother and delve into that mangaka lifestyle she has along with that boyfriend. Maybe explore the past because we know nothing of her family at all.
enurtsol

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 2:09 am Reply with quote
prime_pm wrote:

Nah, in America, a good foster family would gladly take her. Laughing
Chrno2

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 11:22 am Reply with quote
Hmm a spin off? Be interested in seeing what it is.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1