• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Author: 4th Zero no Tsukaima Season Slated for 2012

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Zilan

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:42 pm Reply with quote
This makes more sense, seeing as there has been no advertising or hype build up. I look forward to watching this next year. Both Shana and Louise is too much Loli awesomeness for the fall IMO.
GracieMarie

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 3:18 pm Reply with quote
Yes! Can't wait to see it when it comes out! Very Happy
tsunayakuin

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:44 pm Reply with quote
If this crap gets a 4th then Majutsu better get a 3rd season.
KLAC
Exempt from Grammar Rules

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 8:11 pm Reply with quote
well at long maybe this could season for next year this time we get louise & etc go to saito's world.

besides it would interesting to see them travel saito's world & see how it goes on it.
Taiyz

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 5:19 am Reply with quote
KLAC wrote:
well at long maybe this could season for next year this time we get louise & etc go to saito's world.

besides it would interesting to see them travel saito's world & see how it goes on it.
Yeah, that's like 90% of why I bother to keep watching in vain hope. Stuff like when Saito got a rocket launcher or piloted a fighter jet to fight fantasy characters; that stuff is hilarious. It'd be awesome to see the fantasy spill over into reality, and maybe introduce some of Saito's friends and family, showing how he changed because of his adventure.

But of course that won't happen, because none of that involves awkwardly seeing the female cast in various states of undress, followed by abusing Saito.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Tanteikingdomkey

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 1:58 pm Reply with quote
Taiyz wrote:
KLAC wrote:

Yeah, that's like 90% of why I bother to keep watching in vain hope. Stuff like when Saito got a rocket launcher or piloted a fighter jet to fight fantasy characters; that stuff is hilarious. It'd be awesome to see the fantasy spill over into reality, and maybe introduce some of Saito's friends and family, showing how he changed because of his adventure.

But of course that won't happen, because none of that involves awkwardly seeing the female cast in various states of undress, followed by abusing Saito.

if you going to complain like that at least ask for nana. but I am happy for familiar of zero, I was worried it was never going to get another season. now we just need another season of spice and wolf.
Getsuga311

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 2:20 pm Reply with quote
Tanteikingdomkey wrote:
Taiyz wrote:
KLAC wrote:

if you going to complain like that at least ask for nana. but I am happy for familiar of zero, I was worried it was never going to get another season. now we just need another season of spice and wolf.

i doubt they'll make anymore Spice and Wolf series, the animes barely scratched the surface of the novels (the Renos arc in S2 was novel 5, out of 16) so they won't finish the LN's like Shana and possibly ZnT will do so they probably won't go for another series with it and just leave it as is
hopefully though they do go through and do more series for it, since out of all the LN adaptations there have been, S&W is by far my favourite
Kalessin

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:37 am Reply with quote
Well, this is certainly good news. It had been long enough since the last one, that I figured that they'd given up on it. But apparently not. It's certainly not the best anime series ever made, but it's certainly worth watching IMHO, and I'm definitely glad to see that we'll be getting more of it (as fansubs at least; unfortunately, it doesn't seem to have done well enough for us to ever see more than the first season released in North America).
NeumanProductions

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 11:39 am Reply with quote
Well, you know as I was discussing on the FUNimation forums it is time for me to make the push on all the dubbing companies that I can get a hold of to have more people working on the possible licensing of this series now that it is soon to be labeled a "Complete Series".
I've been following this series since the first episode and prior and in my top ten list it has taken what is at the time being a permenant position. So do I want to see it re-licenses and finished?
Most definitely, but it's going to take a lot of convincing the companies though research and figures that i'll have to get back to work on. And making sure they get the OVA episode as well.
(You know, companies should just offer me a job which involves me doing this kind of research.) Wink
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1