• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Kanojo ga Flag o Oraretara Novels Have Anime in the Works

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
opn

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:15 am Reply with quote
Interesting premise at first...then it turned into harem cliche crap Rolling Eyes well either way i guess i'll give it a couple episodes.
RyanSaotome

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:04 am Reply with quote
Cuteg is a really good artist, so I'll watch this
Chagen46

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:14 am Reply with quote
opn wrote:
Interesting premise at first...then it turned into harem cliche crap Rolling Eyes well either way i guess i'll give it a couple episodes.

I feel that way about so many LNs. It's like the authors come up with great ideas, and then they go "Augh, ran out of creativity...eff it, just shove a harem in there."
phoenixalia

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:54 am Reply with quote
ugh....sounds as cliche as it gets. I'll probably give it one episode. If its anything like OniAi, I'll drop it.
dragon695

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 7:43 pm Reply with quote
opn wrote:

I'd piss on it, for sure. Sounds like every other harem setup out there. Less of this, please Japan.
CrownKlown

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:01 pm Reply with quote
Oh look harem bashing. Did you read the premise of this LN or any other LN, they usually are harem right from the start. Yet shows that throw in little girls just to get moe, I never hear complaints about KON, milky holmes, yuri yuri or even madoka. I personally dont think any of them are bad shows, but none of them are particularly great either, the latter especially being head scratching as its Shadowstar Narutaru with moe characters, yet its praised and the most original show in decades.
sherps

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:33 pm Reply with quote
why is everybody hating on it?? you haven't even seen it yet so stop complaining, on the other hand im very excited for this, i like the manga so i hope the anime is as good as the manga.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1