• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: North American Anime, Manga Releases, October 20-26

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
chefneer
Aria Company

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 6:36 pm Reply with quote
I didn't know Summer Wars was getting a NA release. I must not have been paying attention.

It's on my 'To Buy' list now, though.
Touma

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 6:53 pm Reply with quote
The "Trigun Omnibus" manga from Dark Horse is listed by Amazon and Barns & Noble as being released today and in stock. But Right Stuf has it listed as "Coming Soon, Date to be Determined ."

Has anybody seen this book anywhere?
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
malvarez1

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 6:58 pm Reply with quote
Touma wrote:
The "Trigun Omnibus" manga from Dark Horse is listed by Amazon and Barns & Noble as being released today and in stock. But Right Stuf has it listed as "Coming Soon, Date to be Determined ."

I saw it at my local Barnes and Noble, so I'm not sure whats up with the RightStuf listing.
Touma

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 7:10 pm Reply with quote
malvarez1 wrote:
Touma wrote:

I saw it at my local Barnes and Noble, so I'm not sure whats up with the RightStuf listing.

Thank you.
It must be a mistake by Right Stuf, but the fact that the Trigun omnibus is not listed in this ANN news article had me wondering.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Ambimunch

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 7:54 pm Reply with quote
Ummm I'm pretty sure that storm 3 is not published by capcom, thats a mistake lol. I think it should say Namco
Nuuzen

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 11:54 pm Reply with quote
Sakura Wars came out already? Nice. Will also be getting the Summer Wars manga. :3
TsunaReborn!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 1:45 am Reply with quote
Kokoro Connect I think will have to be an import Very Happy
TonyTonyChopper

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 4:15 am Reply with quote
Lot's of good stuff coming out since i stil haven't picked up digimon maybe i try my hand at that season 1-4 in one set always nice to have those giant set's also Princess knight and thermae Romae anime coming out soon looking forward to those.
Crystalyn
ANN Managing Editor

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:07 pm Reply with quote
Touma wrote:
malvarez1 wrote:
Touma wrote:

Thank you.
It must be a mistake by Right Stuf, but the fact that the Trigun omnibus is not listed in this ANN news article had me wondering.

We listed the Trigun Omnibus Volume 1 in the article for the week of October 6-12: animenewsnetwork.com/news/2013-10-08/north-american-anime-manga-releases-october-6-12

For Dark Horse's books, we go by Dark Horse's official website for release dates. Often, Dark Horse releases its books to local comic book stores and through its official retailer, TFAW, before those books get released on Amazon. So we use Dark Horse's website when compiling these articles each week. Dark Horse lists that the Trigun volume came out on October 9, which is why it was in the October 6-12 article.
Crystalyn
ANN Managing Editor

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 2:27 pm Reply with quote
Ambimunch wrote:
Ummm I'm pretty sure that storm 3 is not published by capcom, thats a mistake lol. I think it should say Namco

Yes, you're right, Namco Bandai Games published that game. Thanks so much for pointing that out! It's fixed now in the article.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1