• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Primal Reversion Groudon, Kyogre Star in 2015 Pokémon Film

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ambimunch

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 7:46 am Reply with quote
I wonder if that means Ash will re-visit Hoenn? It would be cool if Wallace/Steven show up in the film too (maybe a new outfit May?)
TheAnagelic1

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 8:13 am Reply with quote
I doubt it. They seem to be slowing the pace down compared to the Unova, which went by so fast they had to fill it with filler arcs. Ash is still on 2-3 Gym Badges thus far.

I think they'll do what they did for HGSS and have some sort of Hoenn based festival or whatever and give us a perfect excuse for May to show up for awhile, much like Lyra. Also since May got a Bulbasaur (For FRLG's release) and Dawn got a Cyndaquil (For HGSS's release), I'm guessing it's likely Serena will end up with a Mudkip....if she can ever catch new Pokemon. -_-;
gloverrandal

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 11:55 am Reply with quote
Haruka appearing again in the anime is unfortunately unlikely. Kaori was diagnosed with spasmodic dysphonia a few years ago which forced her to end her singing and voice acting career. Unless she perseveres through it to record a few episodes her appearance in XY is in doubt.
TheAnagelic1

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 12:23 pm Reply with quote
Ah that's a shame. Well either that or a recast I guess.
Juno016

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 12:27 pm Reply with quote
gloverrandal wrote:
Haruka appearing again in the anime is unfortunately unlikely. Kaori was diagnosed with spasmodic dysphonia a few years ago which forced her to end her singing and voice acting career. Unless she perseveres through it to record a few episodes her appearance in XY is in doubt.

Wait, have you not heard? KAORI announced her recovery and return barely a few months ago. We suspect she intends to return to Pokemon as Haruka sometime in the near future.
KH91

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 1:35 pm Reply with quote
TheAnagelic1 wrote:
I doubt it. They seem to be slowing the pace down compared to the Unova, which went by so fast they had to fill it with filler arcs. Ash is still on 2-3 Gym Badges thus far.

Well, the producers did say beforehand that Unova would be shorter compared to the rest. They didn't say that about X and Y.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1