• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Isuca Action Anime Slated For 2015 With Director Akira Iwanaga

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Stark700

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 10:24 am Reply with quote
My hopes aren't high for this with ARMS being involved but there could be some humorous moments.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
EighteenSky

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 10:59 am Reply with quote
I like ARMS and this appears to have a healthy amount of fan service. Will watch but as always will read the manga first.
Takamachi Ryoko

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 11:50 am Reply with quote
Heh I remember reading this manga about three years ago. It's a fanservice series like Ikki Tousen. Can't get my hopes up knowing that ARMS made it. 2009, talk about a long time to get it animated.
Hameyadea

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 1:01 pm Reply with quote
A Seinen Ecchi manga animated by ARMS? Seems logical.
Hagure Yuusha no Estetica, Ikkitousen and Queen's Blade are some examples that show ARMS knows their breasts and pantyshots
CrownKlown

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 3:35 pm Reply with quote
You guys must have read this an extremely long time ago. While it has a little fan service now and then, I wouldn't even call it enough to put ecchi in the description of the show.

Its basically an action fantasy, with the main focus on the fantasy/magic part. I am not saying there is no ecchi, but its nowhere near the level of Ikkitousen or queen's blade.
Kadmos1

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 6:44 pm Reply with quote
CrownKlown wrote:
You guys must have read this an extremely long time ago. While it has a little fan service now and then, I wouldn't even call it enough to put ecchi in the description of the show.

Its basically an action fantasy, with the main focus on the fantasy/magic part. I am not saying there is no ecchi, but its nowhere near the level of Ikkitousen or queen's blade.

When you do a Google Image search of it, to me, it looks like the manga makes the some of the fan service of Love Hina seem tame sincee it has nipples and often the fan service titles with nipples are seinen titles.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1