• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Nisekoi Manga #16 to Bundle New Original Video Anime

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Stark700

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 12:32 am Reply with quote
Mm, more OVAs. Guess I'll look forward to these although I would of preferred another season in the future.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
lossthief
ANN Reviewer

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 12:42 am Reply with quote
I'm eternally hoping for a second season as well, though if I have to settle I'd at least want to see the Christmas arc animated. Hana is too fun a character not to see animated.

Still, another OVA is some cool news. I wonder if Aniplex will include it in their BD release?
SaiyamanMS

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 3:39 am Reply with quote
I'm kind of thinking that these OVAs covering random chapters may be a way of covering the gap between chapters 50 and 75 so that season 2 can start off with Haru's introduction. And I approve of this because Haru is the best girl.
Ali07

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 4:12 am Reply with quote
Oh, so we're going to be getting 2 OVAs. And, I'm another that is hoping for a 2nd season. Been enjoying reliving some moments in the manga. Crazy to see how far behind we in the west are...I'm currently waiting on volume 5.
Julliant

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 7:00 am Reply with quote
Anyone who read the manga care to spoil me on how many girls are vying for MC's affection now? With spoiler tags for others of course.
Shory

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 7:43 am Reply with quote
Julliant wrote:
Anyone who read the manga care to spoil me on how many girls are vying for MC's affection now? With spoiler tags for others of course.

spoiler[I think the anime ended at the play, which would mean that at least 3 girls join the harem, although they don't have the same kind of presence, I suppose.]
Julliant

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 7:57 am Reply with quote
Shory wrote:

spoiler[I think the anime ended at the play, which would mean that at least 3 girls join the harem, although they don't have the same kind of presence, I suppose.]

Thanks. It got face-palmy for me. If Nisekoi gets another season, cool, but I'm exactly hyped or dying for one.
Kadmos1

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 8:16 am Reply with quote
This is a title I plan on starting sometime after I catch up on the Vanadis
LNs.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1