• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Psychic School Wars Listed on Amazon UK

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Shiroi Hane
Encyclopedia Editor

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2015 1:04 pm Reply with quote
Oddly it wasn't in yesterday's release calendar, not even as a "TBC". I think the only time it has ever come up in a newswire was on the 5th May:
Quote:
For those of you interested we can confirm the English dub of Psychic School Wars in in the process of being recorded! We’re hoping to be able to reveal the cast list in the near future as well as our plans for the film.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number My Anime My Manga
Chaos Wings

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2015 12:01 pm Reply with quote
Anime Limited have been oddly quite about Psychic School Wars since they licenced it. Glad they finally nailed down a release date, I've been wanting to watch it for ages. It'll be interesting to see how the English Dub turns out as well.

When I first saw the PV's for this I was convinced it was a P.A.Works production, the visuals looked like their usual style of gorgeous after all. So I was a little bit surprised when I saw it was by Sunrise (not that they're slouches in the visual department).

Anyway, hopefully it won't suffer from the now usual (obligatory?) Anime Limited delays and will be issue free.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1