• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Hatoful Boyfriend: Holiday Star Sequel Headed to PS4, PS Vita, PC

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Chrno2

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 5:20 pm Reply with quote
Oh gawd, it's BACK!! This should be interesting. I guess it's popular and quirky enough to get a sequel. I saw the first game and I was still scratching my head.
kevinx59

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 5:44 pm Reply with quote
In HD!!!!! In any case those screenshots are hilarious, especially the dialogue. A tank? WTF?
Ahirue

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 5:50 pm Reply with quote
I am probably going to get both of these games on the Vita. Hatoful Boyfriend is like a lifetime's worth of birthdays for my sense of humor.

(Nageki is best bird!)
Brand

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 6:16 pm Reply with quote
Chrno2 wrote:
Oh gawd, it's BACK!! This should be interesting. I guess it's popular and quirky enough to get a sequel. I saw the first game and I was still scratching my head.

Well, it isn't meant to be taking seriously. Which I think for some odd reason a lot of people don't get. It is a lot of fun, and surprisingly well written. This game is my new obsession this year.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
NormanS

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 8:31 pm Reply with quote
Chrno2 wrote:

Perhaps you would like to know that getting all the endings unlocks the "true route" which is a spoiler[murder mystery of you [the main character]involving dark pasts, secret experiments and alot more]
Lili-Hime

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2015 4:44 am Reply with quote
OMG YES!!!!! it's been so long since i played this. ANyone remember that dating sim where you dated a trex and tried to get him to get his confidence to play the ukelele? spoiler[He had a bad incident where he dropped it on stage and he couldn't pick it up because tiny arms i felt so bad for him Anime cry]
Kadmos1

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2015 8:11 am Reply with quote
A series about having pigeon boyfriends is pretty unique. How Japan comes up these ideas and then markets it is something I'd like to know.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1