• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Show By Rock!! Sequel Anime's 2nd Promo Video Highlights Shingan Crimsonz

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Яeverse

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2016 11:39 pm Reply with quote
It just reused content from s1 while playing their already released song chara song from back then, saddening Sad
TheBeatlesPkmnFan42

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 10:46 am Reply with quote
I assume the new artwork in this video is going to appear in future Kami Gacha UR cards? Although, looking back at the Plasmagica video from two months ago, there was no new art there, which is strange. Just screenshots from the season one ED.

Яeverse wrote:
It just reused content from s1 while playing their already released song chara song from back then, saddening Sad

The PVs for season 1 also just played already released music. With the exception of Trichronika, whose song in that PV (which was just instrumental there) STILL hasn't been released over a year later. Literally all we know about it is its name and what the instrumental (part of it at least) sounds like. And I guess to an extend Criticrista's. Their anime PV was released before they were added to the game but they were added the week before the anime aired and the song in the PV was one of their three initial songs.

So really, these PVs are no better or worse than the previous ones. Just like the season 1 ones they (mostly) play already released songs.
Cetais

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 12:27 pm Reply with quote
Haven't seen season 1, but I might if /that/ drummer is an important character.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1