• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Tsubasa Hazuki's Sword Art Online: Mother's Rosary Manga Ends

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Amara Tenoh

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 2:01 am Reply with quote
Awesome!
jr240483

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 3:02 am Reply with quote
Amara Tenoh wrote:
Awesome!

its more or less gave people a reason to like the second season of the anime series since unfortunately phantom bullet had some of the things that people didn't liked about fairy dance and the calibur arc officially made kirito a psuedo harem lead ala touma kamajo from the index series.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
TsukasaElkKite

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 6:56 am Reply with quote
The Mother's Rosario arc was the best in the whole series, IMHO.
Ahmazein

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 8:41 am Reply with quote
Oh this is some exciting news, mostly confirming about a 3rd and final one, do wonder how it will all play out and come to an end and what that ending will be.
SilverTalon01

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 12:48 pm Reply with quote
jr240483 wrote:
its more or less gave people a reason to like the second season of the anime series since unfortunately phantom bullet had some of the things that people didn't liked about fairy dance and the calibur arc officially made kirito a psuedo harem lead ala touma kamajo from the index series.

I don't really see how. They're pretty different. Fairy Dance was about saving the princess locked away in the castle. GGO was about Kirito's internal struggle over coming to terms with what he did inside SAO.

That said, Mother's Rosario in S2 was really nicely adapted and my favorite individual LN in the series.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1