• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
4th Digimon Adventure tri. Anime Film's Visual Unveiled

Goto page 1, 2  Next

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Juno016

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2016 3:55 am Reply with quote
Wait. What. Where's my beloved Hikari!? Why!?

Also... Mugendramon... Oh my. What does this mean for the Wonderswan games?
Mia89

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2016 4:47 am Reply with quote
Great. Finally, a key visual with only Taichi, Sora, Yamato "triangle". Must be dream comes true for many shippers & fangirls.
kpk

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2016 5:56 am Reply with quote
Wait so now there are three main characters instead of two?!

We know the six movie, like the first, will be about everyone. I was sure this one will be about Hikari and Sora, then the next one will be about Tai and Yamato since they are the "MAIN CHARACTERS" so they should get the movie before the last to thenselves.

Does that mean that Hikari and Mai will get the movie before the last one?
kpk

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2016 5:56 am Reply with quote
Wait so now there are three main characters instead of two?!

We know the six movie, like the first, will be about everyone. I was sure this one will be about Hikari and Sora, then the next one will be about Tai and Yamato since they are the "MAIN CHARACTERS" so they should get the movie before the last to themselves.

Does that mean that Hikari and Mei will get the movie before the last one?

Last edited by kpk on Fri Oct 14, 2016 6:28 am; edited 2 times in total
Takeru-kun

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2016 6:12 am Reply with quote
My bet is that the 5th chapter will feature Takeru, Hikari, and Meiko along with their digimon's mega form
kpk

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2016 6:26 am Reply with quote
Takeru-kun wrote:
My bet is that the 5th chapter will feature Takeru, Hikari, and Meiko along with their digimon's mega form

But Takeru already got his own movie...
FackuIkari

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2016 6:32 am Reply with quote
Phoenixmon yeah!
Luke's JRPG Channel

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2016 6:47 am Reply with quote
I am very interested to see what role Machinedramon will play.
Takeru-kun

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2016 7:46 am Reply with quote
kpk wrote:
Takeru-kun wrote:

Well, Taichi and Yamato already had their own chapter (they are shown in the 1st movie poster) and yet are being shown again now in the 4th movie poster. And with Phoenixmon being the next mega in the 4th chapter, the chances for Seraphimon and Ophanimon/Magnadramon to be released on the 5th chapter are big, because they're the only ones left who hasn't get their air time.
tintor2

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2016 8:15 am Reply with quote
That love triangle in the image. The latest film tried to delete it.
kpk

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2016 8:22 am Reply with quote
Takeru-kun wrote:
kpk wrote:
Takeru-kun wrote:

Well, Taichi and Yamato already had their own chapter (they are shown in the 1st movie poster) and yet are being shown again now in the 4th movie poster. And with Phoenixmon being the next mega in the 4th chapter, the chances for Seraphimon and Ophanimon/Magnadramon to be released on the 5th chapter are big, because they're the only ones left who hasn't get their air time.

Wasn't this the poster for the first film and it was about everyone;

http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/digimon/images/2/2e/Digimon_Adventure_tri.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20141214021705

?

The fact Hikari Takeru and Mei will get the 5th one before the final movie that will focus on everyone is interesting. Does that make them the most important characters of the film series?!

I also hope that means Hikari and Takeru and finally confess their feelings for each other?! I guess the creators also realize this is the romance people most care about since it'll take the center one movie before the last, NOT the Sora-Tai-Yamato romance...
Takeru-kun

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2016 8:31 am Reply with quote
kpk wrote:
Takeru-kun wrote:
kpk wrote:
Takeru-kun wrote:

http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/digimon/images/2/2e/Digimon_Adventure_tri.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20141214021705

?

The fact Hikari Takeru and Mei will get the 5th one before the final movie that will focus on everyone is interesting. Does that make them the most important characters of the film series?!

I also hope that means Hikari and Takeru and finally confess their feelings for each other?! I guess the creators also realize this is the romance people most care about since it'll take the center one movie before the last, NOT the Sora-Tai-Yamato romance...

This is the 1st movie poster, it has the release date on it.

https://i.jeded.com/i/digimon-adventure-tri-chapter-1-reunion.39108.jpg

Well, I remember the episode of 02 where Azulongmon said that Takeru and Hikari's crest played a big role in the series. And if you notice in the last movie, Hikari said that Takeru has all grown up which Takeru noticed Hikari was looking at him and both of them blushes. I was like "damn finally they're getting on it!" Hahaha
kpk

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2016 9:55 am Reply with quote
Takeru-kun wrote:
kpk wrote:
Takeru-kun wrote:
kpk wrote:
Takeru-kun wrote:

?

This is the 1st movie poster, it has the release date on it.

https://i.jeded.com/i/digimon-adventure-tri-chapter-1-reunion.39108.jpg

Well, I remember the episode of 02 where Azulongmon said that Takeru and Hikari's crest played a big role in the series. And if you notice in the last movie, Hikari said that Takeru has all grown up which Takeru noticed Hikari was looking at him and both of them blushes. I was like "damn finally they're getting on it!" Hahaha

After 15 it's about damn time! Very Happy

I just hope Mei won't ruin it as it seems she also has feelings for Takeru.
Lycosyncer

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2016 10:16 am Reply with quote
Nice to get a much clearer picture and man, this is only going to make the war between the Tai/Sora and Matt/Sora pairings that much more blatant!

So Phoenixmon vs Machinedramon? I wonder if the Dark Masters are back and what is up with Tapirmon being there? So many questions!
Stuart Smith

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2016 11:17 am Reply with quote
[quote="Juno016"]Wait. What. Where's my beloved Hikari!? Why!?

Also... Mugendramon... Oh my. What does this mean for the Wonderswan games?[/quote?]

Unlikely, but bringing back Ryou and Milleniumon would be amazing.

-Stuart Smith
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2