• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Your Name First Home Release Details

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Punpun's ghost

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2016 7:43 am Reply with quote
Can't wait for this one. Expect it'll be shunted back a bit - their releases usually are - but have to say they seem to be improving from an infuriating and wobbly start to being a decent and, dare I say it, committed distributer. I was absolutely made up over seeing Your Name at a local cinema and hope it's the start of something significant. Respect over achieving something other distributers either failed or even tried to achieve. Their stand at the regional comic cons was great too - some decent bargains. Hope this upward trend continues. Quite happy as a collector to wait, provided the product's good and the range of options (so glad there's much less of an emphasis on Ultimate-Collector's-Super-Shiny-Exploding editions these days) is decent and realistic at a range of prices.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1