• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Attack on Titan 2nd Season's 2nd Promo Video Features Beast Titan

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Stark700

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 11:21 am Reply with quote
Nice PV. Definitely also exciting to see a certain Titan appear in that again similar to the first PV.

One more week to go until this airs :>
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
dany_elle1908

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 11:26 am Reply with quote
I'm excited as well, even though I haven't read the manga in a year+
The PV looked great.
PsychoPearl

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 11:47 am Reply with quote
I've already read the manga, but I'm excited watch since I've been waiting for years. Very Happy
jesusalcala11

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 11:50 am Reply with quote
I was hoping the 3DCG Colossal Titan was a placeholder for hand-drawn animation, but it's looking more like that will be the final product. There are many excellent hand-drawn sequences, so I thought it was just a placeholder.
Ronie Peterson

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 12:21 pm Reply with quote
Excellent! I read the manga and I can say that there are plenty of things that will please everyone. Although many people avoid the manga, to see the story being performed in the series, it would be best to go to the manga, to avoid that in certain parts irrational criticism is made, because they have not seen beforehand what is to come. The colossal titan was shown once again as in PV 1, but I do not think it will be done in 3DCG
Heishi

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 2:17 pm Reply with quote
Sweet!
Very nice PV!!
Peebs

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 3:04 pm Reply with quote
I was not looking forward to another season of Eren yelling, but after this video I'm on the hype wagon.
Ajc228

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 3:52 pm Reply with quote
Since it's a promo, they are going to highlight the nicest cuts of animation. Let's hope studio Wit will not have to resort to recruiting animator through Twitter this season. It would be great if this season looks as good as Kabaneri even. The No Regrets OAV had some nice animation but they also had more time to produce that.
Benia1991

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 4:58 pm Reply with quote
I absolutely LOVE this PV. And I hope the background music in this PV is a new opening (sound soooo good!!!).
I think AoT have one of the best animations ever (damn, those eyes!). I read the manga so I know the plot, but I really can't wait to see it animated.
I would really want to see the whole anime at once, but I doubt that I will be able to wait so long for all episodes to be aired (and I'm pretty sure there will be 25 eps).
sim0n2170

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 7:30 pm Reply with quote
Benia1991 wrote:
I absolutely LOVE this PV. And I hope the background music in this PV is a new opening (sound soooo good!!!).
I think AoT have one of the best animations ever (damn, those eyes!). I read the manga so I know the plot, but I really can't wait to see it animated.
I would really want to see the whole anime at once, but I doubt that I will be able to wait so long for all episodes to be aired (and I'm pretty sure there will be 25 eps).
The song used is not the opening since it's Yosh, Gemie and Mpi singing it. (Gemie singing most of it in this pv)
Raebo101

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 8:05 pm Reply with quote
HERE'S A MIRROR OF OF THE SUBTITLED VIDEO FOR ANYONE WHO'S BLOCKED:
https://streamable.com/mqxwy
Benia1991

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 7:02 am Reply with quote
sim0n2170 wrote:
Benia1991 wrote:
The song used is not the opening since it's Yosh, Gemie and Mpi singing it. (Gemie singing most of it in this pv)

Thank you! I knew it doesn't really sounds like Linked Horison, but I had hopes Smile
I wish this PV music will be used in anime and will appear in OST.
Enturax

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 12:37 pm Reply with quote
Raebo101 wrote:
HERE'S A MIRROR OF OF THE SUBTITLED VIDEO FOR ANYONE WHO'S BLOCKED:
https://streamable.com/mqxwy

Thanks!
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1