• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Love Live! School Idol Festival Game Reveals 2018 Update, Cast Members for PDP Characters

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Yuri Fan

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2017 4:06 am Reply with quote
Wow, that's a BIG change! Can't wait! And "personal stories that deepen the bonds between two characters"? Sounds like good shipping fodder to me!

So excited for this! Very Happy
Asrialys

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2017 5:21 am Reply with quote
As if this game didn't already take too much of my time.

*goes back to keeping T1 position in Nozomi event*
kiminobokuwa

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2017 5:51 am Reply with quote
This ia thr best news I can wale up to!! Now muse and aqours will be together at last!!
BodaciousSpacePirate
Subscriber

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2017 5:51 am Reply with quote
Karin and Ai's costumes really feel out of place when compared to the other new girls, but I guess that's how they want to market them?
John Hayabusa

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2017 6:14 am Reply with quote
Awesome! I knew this was coming. A game about all 27 raibus, including the PDP crew. And it is a sequel to the ongoing smartphone game. Well, time to buy a new phone before the year ends. spoiler[It will be an iPhone.]

Yuri Fan wrote:
Wow, that's a BIG change! Can't wait! And "personal stories that deepen the bonds between two characters"? Sounds like good shipping fodder to me!

So excited for this! Very Happy

Same here, my fellow yuri fan! Very Happy

BodaciousSpacePirate wrote:
Karin and Ai's costumes really feel out of place when compared to the other new girls, but I guess that's how they want to market them?

The raibus get a handful of lewd outfits. I think the ones you mentioned are REALLY lewd for a couple of girls who have yet to debut.
tentensan

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2017 6:36 am Reply with quote
KLAB PLEASE!! I ONLY HAVE SO MUCH MONEY TO SPEND!!!

On another note, I'm so excited! My god what an announcement! I have to now create more space on my phone for this upcoming game! I'm very excited and can't wait to see the new game and new PDP girls! Also, I have to buy that song collection Blu-ray. I really want to hear more of the original Love Live girls. Klab has me as a customer forever already. First Muse, then Aqours and now PDP. I hope they bring more to the table!
FD2Raptor

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2017 10:56 am Reply with quote
It seems that "LL! SIF!" and "LL! SIF! All Stars" will be two separate games on ward.

SIF! has the tag line aiming to be "the most fun/enjoyable, rhythm game" while for All Stars, it's "the best/greatest idol game".

All Stars' new fully-voiced stories were presented as:
1st> You as transfer student, supporting the idols in the Main Story.
2nd> Deepening your bond with your favorite idol in the, 1-on-1, Member Story. (so will this part be something like/similar to the side stories of SIF? or imas?)
3rd> Or the special kind of story, one only made possible by this All Stars game which removed the space/time difference between group/school in the All Stars Story.

And seeing that the story concept is "Anata to Kanaeru Monogatari" instead of the franchise's ""Minna de Kanaeru Monogatari"; so, some of you may want to keep your enthusiasm/expectation in check.

The Archived version of the event on the official YT channel:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aKJ2KVnmGi4
lucio542

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2017 11:14 am Reply with quote
This will be great!! Finally.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1