• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: The Master of Ragnarok & Blesser of Einherjar Anime Reveals Cast Replacement, Teaser Video

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
fantaselion

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2018 12:58 am Reply with quote
Not going to lie, the art is very attractive in that teaser. Wasn't expecting that.
Kadmos1

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2018 10:17 am Reply with quote
Yes, harem manga/anime series can be seen as sexist in how women are portrayed. Yes, some harem series are written by women. However, let's not forget that the harem girls are often strong-willed and can be quite independent of the guy.
Animegomaniac

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2018 10:58 am Reply with quote
Oh, it's a "solar powered smartphone"? Well, that changes everything.. Well, some things. Ok, nothing really. They could have come up with an entire arc where the guy has to connect a usb port charger up to a witch but, ok, a solar panel because the guy spends so much time outdoors and he knew he'd get to another world without electricity at some point... he's Japanese, it's almost a certainty these days.
Yune Amagiri

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2018 1:30 pm Reply with quote
fantaselion wrote:
Not going to lie, the art is very attractive in that teaser. Wasn't expecting that.

Agree, the chara disign so far seem to be as good as Yukisan's one, the LN illustrator, i don't think that Anitore's Yuu Hiraoka seiyuu will be a good choice for Linnea voice knowing her character.
So far i enjoy the LN, there are a lot of similarity with Madan no Ou to Vanadis ( not as good though ) and really hope that the anime will detail some aspect like the first war that were rather rushed in the LN.
Furuzaki

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2018 4:09 pm Reply with quote
Animegomaniac wrote:
Oh, it's a "solar powered smartphone"?

Portable solar panel power-banks are pretty common, $20 in convenience stores.
And there's solar panel phone-cases too. You don't use portable solar power in your country? Anime smile
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1