• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Ryo Hanada's Devils' Line Manga Ends in 4 Chapters

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kaori Makimura

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 1:09 am Reply with quote
Aw, it's ending?
I really love this series. ...and I kinda don't see how it could end in 4 chapters. 8 or 9 maybe, but this might be rushed...
rahzel rose
Subscriber

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 6:59 am Reply with quote
Wow, this feels like it’s coming out of nowhere. I haven’t read the chapter that’s being released today yet, though. I guess I’ll just keep my fingers crossed that Yuuki can meet his dad by the end since out of everything, that’s what I want most.
SakuraShimizu

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 8:06 am Reply with quote
Aw man! I just got into this series too! I’m really disappointed that it’s going to end so soon! Sad
BlueCatMage

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2018 11:54 pm Reply with quote
What I'm truly curious about is if this is a proper "manga writer is NOT being rushed to finished this due to low sales" ending or another one of those "axed" endings so he's gotta make due with what little chapters they're giving him left to finish it. Because if it's the former then seriously, WHAT THE HELL?! 4 remaining chapters does not feel like an actual ending to me! But if it's the latter then, ARE THEY INSANE?! It's a good series so I simply can't fathom why they would want to get rid of it so quickly. I mean, is there even going to be more after this like with Tokyo Ghoul or just a complete "I'm done with this series" type of ending? Good lord, too many questions, and not enough answers to even wrap my head around this news. Anime hyper;
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1