• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Gundam NT Anime Gets Manga, Novel in November

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Fluwm

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2018 5:10 am Reply with quote
Please God don't let there be another Zeon remnant group. Give us Cosmo Babylonia already! Or Porto-Zanscare! (Hell, wouldn't it be awesome to show Zanscare ideology as an evolution of Zeonism? IE the neo Nazis to Zein's original flavor.)

But if we do get more Zekes, they've gotta be called "the cuffs."
Wrangler

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2018 3:37 pm Reply with quote
I'm not sure i think the reasoning hiding the Unicorns to protect people's fragile egos makes much sense. Now you got deadlocks Unicorn showing up to do...what? Fight for the rights of the NewTypes? New dictator trying take over? Another attempt to break the "Evil" Federation once and for all?

This is getting old...
Gohanangered

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2018 8:35 pm Reply with quote
They better not ignore the mc and fmc characters from unicorn. Would like them to explain some what where they are and doing. Plus i hope they are at least doing well still. Also i really wish they would go back to F91 and make a proper series for that. Also make a anime of crossbone gundam as well. Blue destiny would be nice as well. But some might be one year war out at this point. Since a good amount were done about the one year war in general. So hopefully they have a good idea where they want to go and such to start connecting some of these stories to victory gundam time gap.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1