• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Gundam F90 FF Manga Launches in June

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AkaRed

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2019 8:11 pm Reply with quote
Oh a manga set before Gundam F91 COINCIDENCE or just pure hasard ? I think I will see the day where they will close the gap between early UC and late UC and have my long live dream of whole Narrative Universal Century (pun intented) Cool
Hoppy800

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2019 9:16 pm Reply with quote
New F90 manga? Count me in. Hopefully a game on PS4 or Switch will come out of this project as well.
BlueAlf

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2019 9:17 am Reply with quote
Can anyone please explain what the A to Z project is? Is it just another MSV campaign?
deviljho0001

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2019 9:32 am Reply with quote
AkaRed wrote:
Oh a manga set before Gundam F91 COINCIDENCE or just pure hasard ? I think I will see the day where they will close the gap between early UC and late UC and have my long live dream of whole Narrative Universal Century (pun intented) Cool

Yes, it is set before F91.

BlueAlf wrote:
Can anyone please explain what the A to Z project is? Is it just another MSV campaign?

As the letter says, A to Z is the add-on equipement for the F90 Mobile Suit. "Coincidentally" Bandai is releasing those parts as P-Bandai for the MG F90 Gunpla.
BodaciousSpacePirate
Subscriber

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2019 10:33 pm Reply with quote
BlueAlf wrote:

In the old F90 manga, the F90 had a bunch of "mission packs" that it could be plugged into its hardpoints, resulting in a huge variety of suit configurations like the "F90 A.D.S." and the "F90 A.P.V.". There were 26 packs, one for every letter of the alphabet, hence "A to Z".
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1