• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Granblue Fantasy: Versus PS4 Fighting Game Ships in the West in Q1 2020

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Punch Drunk Marc

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2019 6:05 am Reply with quote
Don't know useful the redeem codes will be since, to my knowledge, GBF still isn't available in the states, but I am definitely getting this game. I enjoyed what I played in the beta and the recent character trailers have been solid.
Millhi

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2019 6:21 am Reply with quote
Punch Drunk Marc wrote:
Don't know useful the redeem codes will be since, to my knowledge, GBF still isn't available in the states, but I am definitely getting this game. I enjoyed what I played in the beta and the recent character trailers have been solid.

The game has an english language toggle. As far as things considered its available worldwide.
Punch Drunk Marc

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2019 6:48 am Reply with quote
Millhi wrote:
Punch Drunk Marc wrote:

The game has an english language toggle. As far as things considered its available worldwide.

I haven't seen it on any app store. Dont you have to jump through like several hoops to play it in America?
Meongantuk

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2019 7:01 am Reply with quote
Huh wait, so the physical premium edition don't get the characters pass? Uuugh, that's sucks, since I also aiming for the psychical artbook.

Punch Drunk Marc wrote:
Millhi wrote:
Punch Drunk Marc wrote:

I haven't seen it on any app store. Dont you have to jump through like several hoops to play it in America?

Actually no, all you need is visit http://game.granbluefantasy.jp/ (only works in chromium browsers)., change the language, and done.

The hardest part is "binding" your account in Mobage website, so you don't have to worry if you lost your phone/want to play in other devices. Since the website is in Japanese. You can use this guide: https://www.rpgsite.net/feature/6497-granblue-fantasy-how-to-install-play-and-transfer-accounts-in-english
Punch Drunk Marc

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2019 8:13 am Reply with quote
Meongantuk wrote:
Huh wait, so the physical premium edition don't get the characters pass? Uuugh, that's sucks, since I also aiming for the psychical artbook.

Punch Drunk Marc wrote:
Millhi wrote:
Punch Drunk Marc wrote:

Actually no, all you need is visit http://game.granbluefantasy.jp/ (only works in chromium browsers)., change the language, and done.

The hardest part is "binding" your account in Mobage website, so you don't have to worry if you lost your phone/want to play in other devices. Since the website is in Japanese. You can use this guide: https://www.rpgsite.net/feature/6497-granblue-fantasy-how-to-install-play-and-transfer-accounts-in-english

Oh cool. Thanks
Яeverse

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2019 9:01 am Reply with quote
Buying just for Evolite. Got Caim and Lobelia so far. Working on the Sun now.

Love that the fighting game kept the games artist for chara portraits. Gran still looks insanely cute. I love him.

Praying feather and my husbando Albert become playable.
harminia

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2019 3:40 pm Reply with quote
what i really want is the macho vee lobby avatar...and for oira to be added to the game............................
AntiKuro

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2019 10:00 am Reply with quote
Punch Drunk Marc wrote:
Millhi wrote:
Punch Drunk Marc wrote:

I didn't think it was that bad getting it onto my phone. I had to download 1 additional thing from what I remember. The worst part was just literally trying to translate everything before I remembered Google Translate.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1