• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Kaiduka's Overflow Adult Manga Gets TV Anime

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LiteMangime

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2019 12:20 pm Reply with quote
No f***ing way! I love the art style to the original works for this. Wow, another one for the adult manga readers/watchers, I'm just now noticing we're getting a lot of these adult animated adaptations recently. I really wish we could expand this animation to Korean/Chinese material, stories like Lumpy's Inn and Girl Who Wet the Wall, we've started doing it with non-adult manhwa, let's complete the circle! I don't see it happening, but a man can dream. Anyways, looking forward to this anime.

Last edited by LiteMangime on Wed Nov 20, 2019 3:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sailor Sedna

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2019 1:36 pm Reply with quote
Pass.
Barry Chan

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2019 1:51 pm Reply with quote
OMG HECK YEAH, one of myall time fav doujins is getting an anime adaption, so much looking forward to it esp the thicc delicious dark haired imouto. *Slurp*
Chrono1000

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2019 3:29 pm Reply with quote
I have seen enough fujoshi shows to know that they don't have that much of a problem with cousin romance but I was surprised when the description mentioned the Shirakawa sisters. That is the type of premise that is used by a moderately tame doujin for guys but it didn't sound like something that would be made for ComicFesta. Than I remembered the story from last week that ComicFesta was planning to become a general ecchi website and now this announcement makes sense.
Takkun4343

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2019 4:53 pm Reply with quote
Didn't the voice actors in Skirt no Naka wa Kedamono Deshita stay the same between both versions too?
partysensei

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2019 5:42 pm Reply with quote
This is amazing! cant wait
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1